Tonight my Stamp Club gals had a fun night creating Christmas Bottle Tags. Handmade tags are a great way to personalize a bottle of wine or sparkling cider… or anything that comes in a bottle for that matter. Any bottle personalized with your handmade tag can make the perfect gift during the Holiday season as well as other special occasions throughout the year.
I wish you could see just how pretty this tag is. The Satin Gold Ribbon is so beautiful!
The Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper is gorgeous as the the light beautifully sparkles off it.
Festival Of Trees Bottle Tag Supply List
• Festival Of Trees Photopolymer Bundle (137640) Includes Stamp Set and Punch.
• The “Be Merry” sentiment is from the Holiday Home Photopolymer Stamp Set (135095)
• 2 3/4″ x 8 1/2″ piece of Garden Green 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock (1025840)
• Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock (100730
• Real Red 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock (102482)
• Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper (135315)
• Gold Foil Sheets (132622)
• Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad (132708).
• Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Pad (126973)
• Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad (126949)
• Ovals Collection Framelits Die (129381)
• Star Punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (133787)
• Gold 5/8″ Satin Ribbon (134547)
• Tea Lace Paper Doilies (129399)
So for those of you who feel too overwhelmed to stamp and send out your own Christmas Cards, then maybe try to do something not as intimidating. Make your own tags this year to add to your gifts. Tags can add just the perfect touch and personalization to a gift you want to gift to someone special.
And if you would like purchase handmade tags by me then stop by my booth this Saturday at the Hilliard Darby High School Craft Show. I will have these along with other tags, cards, and gifts available.
I am also honored to be at the Not Your Mama’s Holiday Craft Market this year in the Short North on BLACK FRIDAY.
And just so you know… there are ONLY 43 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS… just sayin’